Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Blessings abound

So much has happened since my last post! We have been able to sell our candles at two different holiday shows and meet some of the most wonderful people! The love that was shown to us and our son was so humbling. Each sweet person that said they would be praying for us touched our hearts!



On November 7th, orphan Sunday, after church Anthony brought in the mail and we had a letter from Showhope!!! We opened it to read to our astonishment we had received a $4000 grant!!! I began to weep. I couldn't believe that God had lavished so much love on us. That God had called us to adoption and He has provided EVERY single step of the way. We had no idea how God was going to take care of it but we had faith and He sure has shown up!!! Immeasurably more has be woven in every single detail through this journey.  God receives all the glory! 
My heart felt like it was going to bust with joy then it hit me I can't imagine they joy I will feel when I finally see our son face to face! That moment when God has brought him home and fulfilled His promise of "I will not leave you as orphans". 


Please continue to pray that the Lord will open doors and we will be home soon! Pray that his needs are being meet. And that his caregivers will be blessed for caring for our sweet child. 

Coming soon....Valentine's Day Flower Fundraiser! 


No comments:

Post a Comment