Saturday, October 24, 2015

Faithfully we wait

We are in the hardest season of our journey the waiting season. We remain faithful knowing it is all in God's timing. It is hard not because of our desire or the empty room waiting to be filled with laughter from our little guy but my heart aches for him to not to have to be alone anymore. I know during this time that the Lord is working in us to prepare our hearts to help our son heal when he comes home. Until that day we are diligently working hard to be fully funded and educating ourselves on how to be the best parents possible for our son! Right now we are reading Orphanology which is incredible!! 
Last week we had our second yard sale! Thank you to all that donated it was a huge success!!! I couldn't have done it without the help of our fantastic friends!

Believe it or not Ashley even agreed to have another one with me in the spring !
Maria did another bake sale to help bring home her brother! 

She loves him so much already!

We are also gearing up for the Holidays and making tons of candles to sell!! They make great gifts! 


Please pray that our son comes home quickly that he doesn't have to be alone anymore. 

"Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord" 

While I'm waiting by John Waller 


2 comments:

  1. Now that's just Pure Love from Friends, Family & His Mommy, Daddy & Big Sister! We Love You are Dear Precious Grandson & Wait with Open Arms and Open Hearts for the day You arrive Home bringing Smiles & Giggles, So Much Joy & Love You will bring to Us All!!!Praying God keep You Safe & Sound, that His Angels minister to You, Protect You, Surround You with the Love of Christ Jesus and bring You Home Very Soon to a Home & Family bursting with LOVE~♡~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's just Pure Love from Friends, Family & His Mommy, Daddy & Big Sister! We Love You are Dear Precious Grandson & Wait with Open Arms and Open Hearts for the day You arrive Home bringing Smiles & Giggles, So Much Joy & Love You will bring to Us All!!!Praying God keep You Safe & Sound, that His Angels minister to You, Protect You, Surround You with the Love of Christ Jesus and bring You Home Very Soon to a Home & Family bursting with LOVE~♡~

    ReplyDelete