Monday, February 23, 2015

You Can't Do Adoption Alone

Last Saturday we had a huge yard sale fundraiser for our adoption.  It was such a sweet reminder that we can't do adoption alone!  We had friends, family and the community donate items for us to sell, they came in the cold to volunteer all day, they even came to shop. It was a very special day.  I loved getting to speak to and be encouraged by others that have gone through adoption before.  

Maria set up a bake sale to help bring her brother home!  As soon as she came home from school Friday she began baking away!  She even had a friend at school donate pumpkin bread!  Maria's friends came early to help volunteer at her bake sale table.  It was so precious.  




I am so thankful for all of our support team during this journey! Knowing that I have friends and family that have adopted or are adopting and even those that haven't, to be able to text them with all my adoption questions encourages me to keep moving forward to that day we bring our son home!! 

That is why I am sure of this- "You can't do adoption alone!"




No comments:

Post a Comment